Auto Hematology Analyzer
Minimum Size, Maximum Capability
What a 3-part should be
At Mindray we pride ourselves in our dedication and experience in developing better solutions for small labs. Our new line of 3-part hematology analyzers is the culmination of that eort. Compact yet powerful, full featured yet aordable, the BC-30s is what a 3-part analyzer should be.
Detailed flag information never before seen on a 3-part analyzer.
Provides information useful for diagnosis including WBC flag, RBC flag
and PLT flag.
Dierent flag information provided
according to parameter results together
: BC-30s shows ags
“Leucopenia” , ” Lymph decreased”,
“Pancytopenia” which mean white
blood cell decreased, the low number
of Lymphocyte and decreased of
leukocyte, erythrocyte and plate count.
Meanwhile “R3” flag is also displayed.
Two kinds of flag messages are both
supported to ensure clinicians have
better understanding of sample results.
: Flag “Anemia” means
that the sample has the possibility of anemia
: Flag “Throm-
bopenia” indicator is shown
together with Platelets low flag.
WIFI capability provides you an added option for data communication together with bi-directional LIS, USB port and LAN port, barcode reader, printer and keyboard.
- Minimum size with the footprint similar to that of a 17 inch laptop, with space saving design that allows internal storage of lyse givingsmall labs more space.
10.4 inch TFT touch screen together with our powerful software enhances user operations and experience.
- New technology that eliminates the need for cleanser and rinse, reducing the number of reagents needed while at the same time lowering overall reagent consumption.
Flexible packaging of reagents, with normal and small sizes to better cater to the needs of dierent daily sample volumes.
- Higher throughput at 70 tests per hour.
- Micro sample volume at 9.0uL for whole blood mode with capillary whole blood samples supported, perfect for pediatric samples.
Impedance method for WBC, RBC and PLT counting
Cyanide free reagent for hemoglobin test
|Parameter ||Linearity Range ||Precision (CV %) || Carryover|
| 0-200 |
≤2.0% (7.0 -15.0)
| ≤0.5 %|
| 0-8.00|| ≤1.5% (3.5-6.5)|| ≤0.5 %|
|HGB(g/L) ||0-280 |
≤1.5% (100 -180)
| ≤0.5 %|
|MCV(fL) || ||≤1.0% (70 -110) || |
≤5.0% (100 -149)
≤4.0% (150 -500
| ≤1.0 %|
- 21 parameters: WBC, Lymph#, Mid#, Gran#, Lymph%, Mid%, Gran%, RBC, HGB, HCT, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW-CV, RDW-SD, PLT, MPV, PDW, PCT, P-LCR,P-LCC
- 3 histograms for WBC, RBC and PLT
- M-30D DILUENT
- M-30CFL LYSEP
- ROBE CLEANSER
- Prediluted mode 20µL
- Whole blood mode 9 µL
70 samples per hour
10.4 inch TFT Touch Screen
Data Storage Capacity
Up to 500,000 results including numeric and graphical information
LAN Port supports HL7 protocol
Support bi-directional LIS
- 4 USB port (for external printer, software upgrade, barcode reader, WIFI adapter,keyboard and mouse),
- LAN port (1)
- Thermal recorder, 50 mm wide paper, various printouts formatsExternal printer optional
- Temperature: 10°C~40°C
- Humidity: 10%-90%
- Air pressure: 70kPa -106kPa
Dimension and Weight
- Dimension: Depth(410 mm) x width(300 mm) x height(400 mm)
- Weight: ≤20Kg
| Hersteller:|| |
||© 2006-2018 by Guenter Keul GmbH - www.keul.de